Exclusive hot n sexy stills of hot Telugu anchor n actress surekha vani wallpapers,photos

Interview of Surekha Vani:

Actually, I never showed big interest to join films. Till date, my debut film is yet to release. It got stalled long back. I don’t even remember its title. True to my real life role, I played an anchor in Tiger Harishchandra Prasad. Even after that, I got offers in a couple of films, but I said no. Somehow, I accepted Ravi Teja film Badra, and it got me a good name. From that project onwards I took up acting as my profession. So far, I finished 48 films.
No. I have a pucca idea on my profession. See, if I do the heroine, how many films would do? At the maximum, just 10 films or even below that. But, as a character artiste, I can have a permanent bond with the film industry. I like this most.
There you are faltering. The roles intended for heroines have the real monotony. As a heroine, her role is set. You don’t find much variety. She has to do routine romancing, dancing like that. But, as a character artiste, I could show variety, difference from one character to the other. As a mother, sister, sister-in-law, friend, neighbor and what not. Now tell me. What is the plight of a Mumaith Khan? Though she is made the heroine, still she has come and dance, thinly dressed.