Exclusive hot n sexy stills of hot Telugu anchor n actress surekha vani wallpapers,photos


Interview of Surekha Vani:
You need to have a big heart for enacting roles which don’t suit your age on the celluloid. In this hypocritical glamour world, a lady artiste, from the low-rung to a top heroine, will never disclose her age and do not hesitate to reduce the original figure by not less than 10 years. At this juncture, “Chitti Naidu’s mom in Ready” Surekha Vani, a busy character artiste frankly admits that: “Yes. I look older than I look on the screen. I am never after glamour roles, but I want to have a very long career in the industry. Of late, I got opportunities to do solo-heroine roles, but I didn’t show much interest. The so-called craze for heroines is limited to a few years. But, I believe, as a character artiste I will have longevity.” This actress, still in her late twenties, says without any remorse. “Recently, a director repeatedly requested me to play mother role to a young hero. Am I that old? I thought for a while, but didn’t get angry. This is the way of the world. After all, films are business.”

I don’t have any particular opinion. Generally, it’s good. When I came to act in my first film, people treated me very tenderly and with respect. I wish to have it for me as long as I continue in this field.