South Indian Actress Priyamani wallpapers,profile,biography,filmography


A streak of bad health pulled me down very badly . The first schedule lasted for about 32 days and the songs were picturised in Switzerland. For this entire schedule I was laid down with fever . The second schedule was in scenic Sri Lanka and I was down with an attack of typhoid but still continued to work. Your experiences in Balu Mahendra and Bharatiraja's films?
Both are two different personalities.Bharathiraja is an extrovert . He is very sensitive and emotional in nature. Where as in Balu Mahendra's set you will hardly see any of the usual scenes that you will see during the shooting. There will be complete silence on the sets of Balu Mahendra. He is quite intense and serious.I am very lucky to have acted with two great directors. Have you seen Malayalam films?
Yes of course. Even though I stay in Bangalore, I was born in an Iyer family at Palakkad and my mother is from Thiruvananthapuram. My father is Vasudeva Mani who owns an automobile factory. My mother Latha Mani was an international badminton player and was also working in UBI as an assistant manager but took VRS when I came into the field.I am very familiar with Malayalam films.I like KPAC Lalitha very much. Then my favorites are Mammootty, Mohanlal and Dilip.I had interviewed Mammootty once for a magazine . Lal first signed me for Albhuthavilaku opposite Dilip but it got shelved and now Vinayan signed me for Sathyam opposite Prithiviraj. What are your favorites?
Music, dance, ice creams, chocolates, puppies and kittens