Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bhavana


BHAVANA LATEST NEWS:

My real name is Karthika. Bhavana is my screen name.

Sometimes things come our way, and sometimes; we go their way. To that matter, everybody is a mine of talent… in something or the other. Basically, I give utmost importance to each and every individual. This keeps me cool. Coming to film industry, everybody before coming to films thinks that he is talented. If he doesn't get opportunities, he thinks there is no place for talent in the industry. An artiste or director or any technician will shine only when he puts himself in the ring of constant training and sharpening of his skills.

I do yoga. I take good food. I never diet. I keep myself always happy. I don't think we have any right to disturb our minds. And also, it our foremost duty to maintain physical agility. Not only artistes, I think health should be taken care of by all people.

Of course, every heroine from the South will eye for Bollywood. When we dream of Bollywood, we should also know that we are just dreaming. We should do something worthwhile to realize the dreams. Watching my film – Chintamani Kolai Case (Malayalam), a filmmaker from Mumbai approached me to do the Hindi version myself. But, that time I was young and couldn't take decisions of my own. Also, I was busy with a couple of Tamil films. I didn't accept the Hindi project. I don't know what happened later. I am 22 now. If such a thing repeats, definitely, I will take good decisions.