Exclusive hot n sexy wallpapers,photos of hot indian actress Bhavana


BHAVANA LATEST NEWS:

I know that when a film clicks, it also brings luck to the heroine. She will find herself through stardom. I don't believe in things like acting with big heroes when we get a break. I always consider myself as an actress, first. Why should I discriminate between big heroes and small heroes? Is there anything like this demarcation for an artiste? I don't know. I just believe that people will like an actor or actress just by their performance. Not because of costarring with big heroes or heroines. Now that I entered into the film world, I feel it like a fraternity.
I don't think there are any gossips about me. I don't really take this thing seriously. Just like that they come and go. They are like seasonal diseases. When we maintain professional attitude, it is the best way to keep rumors at bay. Making friendship just to follow a fad is something that contributes to gossiping. Other than romance and marriage or separation, you don't find anything else.
See, now I have an identity as an actress. Every professional will have its priorities. I am almost 20-films old. I have a perception of my own. I give great importance to story, followed by the track record of its producer and the talent of the director and my costar. All these things need not be compulsory, but a glance at these things makes an actress professional. This approach will definitely help a heroine in the longer run.