Exclusive hot n sexy stills of hot Telugu anchor n actress surekha vani wallpapers,photos

Interview of Surekha Vani:
Somehow, I liked the profession. I don’t know exactly – Why? I neither dreamt of becoming an actress nor an anchor to that matter. Just I loved fine arts. I also learnt dances. Even watching movies is also not my forte. I occasionally watch. Even now also.
After working in local cable channels in Vijayawada, we came to Hyderabad. My husband was working in Maa TV. Getting bored and alone at house, I used to accompany my hubby to his office now and then. Several people told him not to keep me idle, but could make me an anchor. Later, along with him, I did programs like Maa Talkies, Heart Beat and the like. But, the program which got me instant recognition was Moguds Pellams with Sivaji Raja. My hubby directed this program.
In fact, I didn’t get any call to act in that film. Even while doing the TV version, I got offers in films and left that after a few episodes. The program was later continued with Roja and Sujitha. Though, they asked me again, later, I couldn’t do as I had lost my interest.